Monday, December 6, 2010

Feels like winter!

What is the temperature in Florida, you ask? Well, its .... I am not sure, but it is just downright cold! The wind is blowing, and the air is cool. You would not think this is Florida weather. I mean, sure, the sun is shining. But, it certainly is not the temperature you would be expecting it to be.
Both of my children are sick. They are laying on the sofa as we speak sleeping. My daughter has been running fevers every since Saturday. They seem to be pretty high ones at that. Oddly, she has no other symptoms. Teething? Not sure.
My son has what seems like a cold. I am watching to see if his temperature is going to go up.
My mother in laws counts are down so she won't be joining us for dinner tongiht. She has chemo coming up on Monday - her last treatment for the year, then radiation begins in February I believe. So she gets a few weeks off before having to endure that! Thankfully. She has been strong through it all. After losing her husband in 2008 to cancer and watching him go through chemo then losing his battle to brain cancer.
Well, I hope everyone is having a really nice cool day.

No comments:

Post a Comment