Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I caught the Funk!

So, I thought I was going to get by it. I didn't think I needed to worry about catching it - but I did. I caught it. I took my children to the doctors today because here it is Tuesday, my daughter has been running a fever since Saturday morning, and my son started to catch it.
And, now, here we are. Both children have tonsilitis and I feel like I am getting a sinus infection. Yippee! Plus, I have a CT scan in the morning which I am not looking forward it. Such is life, right?
Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of a sinus infection without over the counter medicines? That is one thing I do not want to do is use medicine from the pharmacy - or the doctors for that matter. I usually just wait it out, even if it takes a month to be rid of it.
Anyhow, I hope everyone has a good rest of their week! Three weeks until Christmas. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment