Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Crockpots: A Moms Hero

So, as I tossed my chicken and potatoes in the crockpot, I realized how much I love crockpots. I am the proud owner of three - and hopefully more in the future! When I am not in the mood to cook, there it is. I think every household should have one - whether your a stay at home mom, working mother, single mother, grandmother - whatever. I love the cookbooks for crock pot cooking. They tend to have a variation of different recipes consisting of different types and cuts of meats, deserts, soups, breakfasts, etc. If you have no time then this is a key to a successful night of not slaving over the stove! If you have a crock pot, go buy a crock pot cooking book or head to the local library. If you do not have a crock pot, then you are completely missing out on how easy it is to get things cooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment