Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hungry Girl

So, speaking of diets which is always on my mind lately, have you ever heard of hungry girl? I personally do not own any of the books but do have the recipe flash cards and they are amazing. Plus, the website is full of recipes and tricks to get what you crave without all of the calories along with it. You can check out the website at  http://www.hungry-girl.com/. There are just tons and tons of recipes. For example, there is a recipe for an immitation of Arby's Roast Burgers. She uses a lot of vegetarian immitation meats, which personally I love and have a freezer full (I won't be able to chow on that stuff until after my low carb diet is OVER!).

But, take a look and I am sure you will find something that you love with less calories!

Good luck!

Dekota♥

No comments:

Post a Comment