Saturday, October 16, 2010

Making Money

So I figure I would write a post telling about all the easy and inexpensive ways a person could make money. Now, I personally have not done some of these, and these ideas are the kind that would fit my lifestyle. I have some suggestions that cost right around $100 and less. So, it is not a break the bank sort of thing.
Here is my ideas:

♦Sell on eBay - now personally, I have lost money selling on eBay because of the shipping prices. On items that you think will only ship for just a few bucks actually ship for about three to four times more than that. So, make sure you really price out your shipping correctly.
♦Party Sales - I am a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts and I personally love them and their products. I have made good money for the parties that I have sold for. So far, out of two parties I have made over $100 in about four hours worth of being away from my family. This is really good money. The only thing you may struggle with is the fact that you may have trouble booking parties. This is what I am running into. But the advice I received is to offer a free gift just for booking the party on top of what they would receive as hostess gifts.
♦Plant Herb Gardens - You could plant an herb garden in one pot. Many people really like things like this. Me, personally, if someone was to sell this I would buy it in a heartbeat. It would save me money from buying it in the grocery store, plus I would have a pretty indoor plant that would serve some great use and I could grow all year long.
♦Have a Yard Sale - We accumulate things all year long. Things we use for a short time and then put in the back of a closet to forget about. Our past year sale made over $250. Not bad for just a few days of selling. We sell a lot of baby clothes, clothes that the kids grow out of, and things of that nature. Baby items sell fast!
♦ Sell Indoor Potted Plants - This will definately take someone with a green thumb and patience. But, it is inexpensive to do and you could sell the plants for right around $10 or more.
♦SwagBucks - I have heard of many people doing SwagBucks on some of my mom community boards I am a part of. I do it as well. You sign up, use them as a search engine, and you can receive SwagBucks to trade for gift cards and other items. It is very easy.
♦ChaCha - This is something new. You do not get paid tons, but you do get paid! Basically, you are answering questions that people text into the website. You get paid per answer. I believe it is around $0.02, but I am not sure. This is not something I am able to do because it is quite difficult to log on during the day.

These are just a few suggestions!

What do you do to earn money?

No comments:

Post a Comment