Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Low Carb Police

Cheating on diets. I begin with this because I am on one. And I cheated. With a McFlurry. Oreo.

But! I am back on today. Of course, it has only been a week. So, weakness with me should have set in on the first day. I think I am doing pretty darn good! I have lost a little over 10 pounds, which I am excited about. I actually can see daily the weight coming off. Thanks to a good friend who introduced to low carb dieting, I feel so much better. I walk at least a mile on the treadmill, in between chasing my three year old and my one year old. Plus, trying to stay active throughout the day cleaning the house and doing things of that nature.
So, is there a Low Carb Police. Absolutely! Its called your conscience! I felt so guilt.... after..... eating that McFlurry!
But, I am still on my way!

Dekota♥

No comments:

Post a Comment